Choosing the right dress defines your look. If you want to wear a classic dress, avoid flowery or animal printed, mini, and stretch dresses.
- Don’t wear a long curtain- like dress, or plain large-sized, dotted, old fashioned dresses.
- Don’t pick a mini dress showing cleavage area too much. It can be any colors. Because these dresses make you look cheap.
- Bling or plastic dresses. This type of dress tends to have cheap materials and low quality. If you want to look elegant with a nice dress, avoid unnecessary ornaments. Instead, buy a good quality simple dress.
- Metallic dress. This type of dress never highlights your femininity. That creates a cheap look. If you like metallic color or design, choose a dress with metallic and cotton materials.
- A mini tight dress that doesn’t make you look sophisticated. Never wear this type of dress if you attend an official meeting or event. If you want to get respect from people, dress appropriately even in terms of choosing a dress.
- A bandage dress that is too tight and mini. This type of dress is extremely uncomfortable to wear and difficult to breathe. If you’re going out in this kind of dress, only one night stand men will be interested in you. So choose wisely what to wear and avoid giving wrong impressions to people.
There are many nice dresses out there that can highlight your feminine and elegant look. For the most part, choose a dress around your knee in terms of the length of a dress. Because a knee-length dress falls into the classic style. In terms of colors, monotone is better. If you like summery look like a flowery dress, choose one with small flower prints rather than big.